All Spaceline Design yachts are manufactured in aluminium, fully customized to the clients wishes. Each Catamarans yacht is custom built to your exact specifications!
- 1 electric tender
- 2 x electric Jet Skis
- Whirlpool on the flybridge
- Carbondeck on the flybridge
- 2 swimming ladders and 2 outdoor showers
- Complete equipment in the galley
- Fitness centre with 4 machines
- Barbecue on the flybridge
- Bars on flybridge, rear deck and saloon
- 4 x diving equipment
- 4 x stand-up paddle
- Aqua glide toys
- 4 x Dip draws
- 4 x kayaks
- 2 x water skis
- 1 x paragliding
- 4 x electric bikes for land excursions
- 10 x snorkel goggles
- Satellite-tracking system
- Rear view camera
- Security cameras with motion detector with intruder alarm
- 1 large roller cabinet for a mobile emergency supply
- Bow thruster
- Underwater lights
- Satellite communication
- Satellite television
- 2 washing/drying machines
- Various refrigerators, freezers, ice machines
- LED TV in all cabins and saloon
- Hi-fi equipment in all cabins and saloon and the outside
- Private safes in all cabins
- Antifouling with 10 years lifetime
- Nobelclean cleaning and sealing system for lasting shine without repainting
- Complete safety equipment for 18 pax (12 guest and 6 crew)
- Commissioning and briefing
The Spaceline100 Hybrid combines the best of electric power and solar power energy at an affordable price. This model offers a powerful, purely electric motor, which is either powered purely by battery-electric with solar-generated electricity, or alternatively, two diesel engines could be continuously added to the power generation in order to provide the required energy in the optimal speed range at all times.
Further to the previous models, this model also supports the “hotel operation” mode. The energy is simply driven from the battery, which is energised through the solar panels. The battery has enough energy to offer a quiet motorless night, for up to 12hrs.
The Spaceline100 Solar is designed for a leisure cruising without any engine noise disturbing the experience. With generous 226 sqm of solar panels and a 550-kW battery, you can sail through the sea without engine noise or exhaust fumes 4-5 knots continuous speed, and up to 13 knots of purely electric power. In case of emergency situations, when higher speed is needed, there are still two powerful diesels on board.
In “hotel operation”, i.e. in the harbour or at anchor, no motor support is required; the energy for all users usually comes only from the battery, which regenerate energy through the solar panels. The battery has enough energy to offer a quiet motorless night, for up to 12hrs.
The Spaceline100 Power is designed for frequent faster cruising at a speed of up to 18 knots, and a cruising speed of around 12 knots. The two powerful diesel engines installed on board provide the necessary propulsion.
Furthermore, there are also solar panels on the roof and a small battery pack so that no motor support is needed when the boat is in “hotel operation” mode. In this case, the energy for all users would be driven only from the battery, which is energised through the solar panels. The battery has enough energy to offer a quiet motorless night, for up to 12hrs.